Rules for buyer

Disclaimer
The Mandolin.org.uk web site takes no responsibility for ad content and/or accuracy and cannot be held liable for any consequences arising from any ads placed within it's web site. The writer of the ad bears the legal burden with respect to the content and accuracy of the ad that they post.

Used Instruments » [S] Matching pair "Lewis" Bouzouki and Mandolin

Active next

Active nextThu Sep 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Advertiser info

• Username: johnbazgtr
  • Total posts: 1
  • Classifieds: 1 active, 1 expired, 24 sold, 1 closed [View user's ads]

Info

• Bookmark and Share
  • Advertisement title: [S] Matching pair "Lewis" Bouzouki and Mandolin
  • Price: 1500 GBP
  • Date: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 pm

• Description:

Downsizing my instrument collection.
    Up for sale is a matching pair of "Morgan Lewis" electro Bouzouki and Mandolin.
    Designed by world renowned luthier Martyn Banks of "Oakwood Instruments " U.K.
    Beautifully matched,all solid rosewood back and sides,spruce tops,mahogany necks ,ebony fingerboard and pin bridges.Bouzouki equipped with active under saddle "Fishman" pick-up system,with on board e.q./tuner/mute etc. Mandolin has "Fishman" under saddle passive pick-up system. Both instruments have bone nuts and compensated bone saddles, and were set up in the "Oakwood" workshops. Big punchy and well balanced tone with great intonation.
    Both in excellent condition and stored in a smoke free home.Mandolin has a hardshell case and the bouzouki a "Tribal Planet" DOUBLE case which will accommodate both instruments if required. Please message me if you want any more pics or information ,including your e.mail address. Interested buyers are welcome,by arrangement to visit and try out these instruments.Collection preferred,but will ship FREE of charge ,U.K. mainland,included in the price. Thanks for looking
    can't load a picture here so e.mail me for images and info etc.

• Last edited on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:45 pm by johnbazgtr