Rules for buyer

Disclaimer
The Mandolin.org.uk web site takes no responsibility for ad content and/or accuracy and cannot be held liable for any consequences arising from any ads placed within it's web site. The writer of the ad bears the legal burden with respect to the content and accuracy of the ad that they post.

Used Instruments » [S] Left Handed Eastman 604 Mandolin

Active next

Active nextFri Oct 19, 2018 11:48 am

Advertiser info

• Username: JJ Jules
  • Phone number: login to see the phone number
  • Total posts: 2
  • Classifieds: 1 active, 1 expired, 1 sold, 1 closed [View user's ads]

Info

• Bookmark and Share
  • Advertisement title: [S] Left Handed Eastman 604 Mandolin
  • Price: 685 GBP
  • Date: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:48 am

• Description:

You are viewing a Left Handed Eastman 604L Mandolin with a factory-fitted Schertler Resocoil pro quality pickup. An A5, oval-hole model, it's in immaculate condition.

Imported via Jerry's Lefty Guitars of Florida last year as a back-up instrument, it has been professionally set-up in the UK with the ubiquitous D'Addario J74 Phosphor Bronze Medium (.011-.040) strings, and subsequently used in one practice session. There are no blemishes I can find to photograph and the wood flame on this particular model is beautiful in the eye of this beholder.

If you're still reading, you'll know these Eastman mandolins by reputation, possibly you've owned or used one. They are hand-built, not mass produced, in China and generally highly rated by musicians. I doubt there's another left-handed 604 on sale in GB, new or used. To order a new one will cost around £1000 and likely involve a lengthy wait.

I'm selling because it is just sitting in its hard case. It needs playing. At present, the pictures don't seem to be displaying but I will email images on request.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks for viewing.

• Last edited on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:35 pm by Barry