Rules for buyer

Disclaimer
The Mandolin.org.uk web site takes no responsibility for ad content and/or accuracy and cannot be held liable for any consequences arising from any ads placed within it's web site. The writer of the ad bears the legal burden with respect to the content and accuracy of the ad that they post.

New Instruments » [T] Springwell mandolin - deposit exchange

Active next

Active nextTue Feb 06, 2018 10:38 am

Advertiser info

• Username: nicgel
  • Phone number: login to see the phone number
  • Total posts: 0
  • Classifieds: 1 active, 0 expired, 0 sold, 0 closed [View user's ads]

Info

• Bookmark and Share
  • Advertisement title: [T] Springwell mandolin - deposit exchange
  • Price: 350 GBP
  • Date: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 am

• Description:

I have a deposit on a Springwell mandolin to be built in Autumn 2018. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to go ahead with it.

I have contacted the builder Rory Dowling of Tarzan guitars who is a happy to accept a person who buys my deposit for him or her to go in the right place in the queue. Feel free to check with Rory to see if this is correct.

We can then arrange to have the funds and then confirm with Rory that the deal has occurred once the money is transferred. He will then confirm with you by confirmation email that you are the rightful owner of a about to be built Springwell mandolin.

You will be getting a superb new Celtic mandolin which is similar if not better than its forbear a Sobell mandolin.

Thanks for looking.