Can Help me find decent DMX Osram light for Latest project

Strings, picks, tuners, amps, cases, tailpieces, mics, etc plus related discussion.

Moderator: Dave Hanson

Can Help me find decent DMX Osram light for Latest project

Postby cabom1014 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 am

Can anybody please recommend a good quality and decent stage light for events at a reasonable

price?

I need a new moving head light. I don't like led light , so something on a stand is what I aim

for.
It must be able to smooth scanning,horizontal scan 540 degrees, 260 degrees vertical scanning.

I originally bought CREE RGBW LED Beam Light Fixture, but it's hardly what people on the internet

say - when I put it in such distance as needed, my voice is so quiet I can hardly make anything

out of it. Alternatively, if I enable microphone boost, I start echoing like crazy and there's

nothing I can do about it (no effecs help either).
Is there anything I can buy in let's say roughly $100 range? :evil: :cool:
cabom1014

Re: Can Help me find decent DMX Osram light for Latest proj

Postby cabom1014 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:21 am

Hey guys :grin: :smile:

I find this from this site: http://www.stagelasers.com/new-items-four-head-10w-rgbw-led-white-beam-moving-head-with-strobe-effects

I hope you have time and inclination to check the specs if it is decent and say what you think about it.I'd like to use them for many years.It looks very good and you are gonna love it,too
cabom1014

Postby John Kelly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Interesting that you post twice in two days, having just joined the website, and in both cases to highlight a particular piece of lighting. Even more interesting is what I see as a possible connection between yourself, CaBOM and the company supplying those lights, BOMGoo. Could you perhaps have a commercial connection with this company?
JK Mandolins - handcrafted in Argyll, Scotland
John Kelly

Postby cabom1014 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:01 am

John Kelly wrote:Interesting that you post twice in two days, having just joined the website, and in both cases to highlight a particular piece of lighting. Even more interesting is what I see as a possible connection between yourself, CaBOM and the company supplying those lights, BOMGoo. Could you perhaps have a commercial connection with this company?

sorry for causing confusion but I am not. That just is coincidence
cabom1014

Postby Ray(T) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 am

May be but can you please explain what interest you have in mandolins?
Ray(T)

Return to Equipment