Phoenix NeoBluegrass Mando for sale

Strings, picks, tuners, amps, cases, tailpieces, mics, etc plus related discussion.

Moderator: Dave Hanson

Phoenix NeoBluegrass Mando for sale

Postby Mick » Tue May 26, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm posting here rather than on ebay as you're all genuinely interested in playing and owning mando's
Phoenix Neo-Bluegrass – now called the “Standard” model. Near mint condition, well loved and cared for.

Genuine article hand made by Rolfe Gerhardt - his website can be accessed here:
http://www.phoenixmandolins.com/bluegrass.htm

Description: Spruce top, figured maple sides and back. Very loud, Phoenix's are known for their volume - great bark and chop! 24-fret fingerboard with abalone dots on front and side, Nickel hardware, ebony tailpiece, one-piece hand-cut headstock inlay, no plastic bindings; ebony binding on fingerboard sides, snakehead style headstock, traditional sunburst design with the more unusual twin, point design.

Some very minor small knocks from normal use, well looked after and played. I bought this new and still have the receipt - I've also registered it with Rolfe via his website - so authenticity can be proved by the unique instrument number. Reason for sale - I need the cash to get my business off the ground - but would easily buy it back once I'm up and running, if it came on sale again - anyone who buys, offer me first refusal if you decide to sell on!

Plays beautifully as you would expect from a mandolin of this quality and sounds deep, rich and superb!

Some photo's of it can be seen here on my photobucket account - photos taken today (date of post)
http://s300.photobucket.com/user/shady_ ... sort=3&o=0

Anyone interested, or want to know anything else, reply here or PM me if you have a serious interest.

Thanks Mick (Manchester UK based)
Mick

Re: Phoenix NeoBluegrass Mando for sale

Postby Ray(T) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:57 am

Mick
You might get more response if you put it - wth a photograph - in the classifieds section. I need yet another mandolin like a hole in the head but I'd be unlikely to respond to an advert if it didn't suggest a selling price.
Ray
Ray(T)

Re: Phoenix NeoBluegrass Mando for sale

Postby Mick » Fri May 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Thanks Ray - I'm new to this forum and thought this was the classifieds section.

Note to self: Must try harder! :)
Mick

Return to Equipment